Friday, January 19, 2007

To: My All, From: Your One

My Dearest All...

Before i start my extremely long and naggy speech, i would like to thank the following persons for making our class blog possible:

Ser Min - for selflessly volunteering herself for this arduous task
An Lynn, Harlina, Rachel and Rita for your invaluable comments
Mitchell for your less than encouraging comment and input.
(Hopefully you have redeemed yourself by helping to "un-girlify" this blog")

Personally, i think this is a wonderful blogskin
and i'm seriously very proud of you techno-savvy guys.

Having the honour of posting the very first post,
I shall set some house rules in this class blog.
I know ... i know ... it's suppose to be a space for us to vent our frustrations on school,
air our views on the latest BGR happenings in school or conspire against our "favourite" teachers.
However, having said all that, i expect my fine young boys and girls to carry yourselves with gallantry and grace.
That equates to:
1. NO DISCOURAGING COMMENTS in the comment box or blog posts)
(E.g. Stupid Design, so girly!) --> This is a NO NO!
2. NO PROFANITIES (even mild ones)
(You don't need examples)
3. NO SINGLISH or WEB LANGUAGE lyk dis.
(i dun lyk 2 c u writin lyk dis. it's bad 4 u n soon we will all have really bad english)

I know ... i'll stop at 3 rules. :)

Well... lastly... CARE & CONCERN! That's our value for this term. REMEMBER.

I Love You Guys and Gals. Study Hard.

Love Your One :) (One for All, All for One, Get it?) One = Me, All = You (Get it?)

No comments: